1. This isn't my first avatar. Wow-big surprise there, right? I used to be into the whole alt thing. I had several. All looked different, all acted different but in the end, they were all just me. All are gone now-sent to wherever dead avatars end up. Today, all I have is Epione, and another female and a male (both are used mainly for blogging purposes).
2. I came on sl to to join a specific support group. The support group dissolved. I stayed.
3. I never owned land. I currently rent a plot. I love to live up in the sky. My biggest sl renting pet peeve is to look at a gazillion other platforms in the sky especially right above me. I've actually moved twice because of that. I just don't want to look up and see your ugly skybox (they're probably thinking the same thing about my sky platform)!
5. I don't IM people. I'm afraid to. Friends list. creators. people I see just hanging around. I just don't do it anymore. I'd rather risk not making a friend vs. bothering someone. Also, most of the time I don't answer if someone IMs me. If it's someone on my friends' list, I will. But with random people, I usually never answer. Sometimes, I even mute them after the first IM. There are reasons I do this-it's not because I'm mean or bitchy. I just can't. anymore.
7. I tend to be a bit of a hoarder. It's usually houses but sometimes I go through a skin faze. Several times I have gotten the same house, or skin that I already have in my inventory.
This is probably one of the most boring 7 avatar sl facts you will ever read. I could have been more forthcoming but this is what I ended up with.
One last thing. Does anyone know how I can get rid of those jagged edges in my images? They appear every time I use shadows. I changed my antialiasing but they still appear. Maybe it's just my computer (macbook pro) which is kinda old.
skin: Curio, vintage-New Skins coming!
hair: Truth, teddy
dress: lassitude & ennui, patience dress @Zodiac-Taurus
horns: LouLou&Co, libertad @Zodiac-Taurus
pose: aDORKable, sunny pack@Zodiac-Taurus
place: Tales from the Ghost Forest