Sunday, November 21, 2010

Autumn Shelter

I have no idea how I've missed the Spruce up Your Space (SUYS) each month. In case you have been living under a rock like I've been, SUYS is a monthly event where furniture and home designers offer great decor for discounted prices over one or more weekends. This month's theme was warm and cozy. 14 designers offered some great pieces and I managed to be good and only purchased six of the 14. You can find more information about SUYS at Second Spaces.
This adorable home is the Autumn Shelter from Herbalys and it was only L150 for the SUYS!
Herbalys is a charming indoor/outdoor decor shop and after I bought the Autumn Shelter, I had to pick up some other things to go with my new house. I had to-really I did!

This is my first post where I will be presenting a room with decor. It's not great but I'm learning.








Clothes:
tee: terri.tees, Autumn one tee
pants: *Boom*, Seaman Pants
hair: Clawtooth, The Morning After
skin: Uzuri, Nawel

Home Decor:
Outside
house: Herbalys, Autumn Shelter (SUYS)
tree: Herbalys, Abe Tree 2
mushrooms: Herbalys, Happy'spore

Inside
bookshelf: Lisp, Woodcutter's Bookshelf (SUYS)
chair: Lisp, Autumn Shades Chair
table: Herbalys, Wood Table
books: Designer Prims, Messy stack of Books
basket: {theosophy}, Rogart Basket
print: Buttons, Live Love Laugh
tea: SL Marketplace
sofa: Lisp, Boho Sofa
side table: YomeShoujo, *DoT2*
birdcage: {theosophy}, Action Birdcage
barrel: Herbalys
flowers: Designer Prims, Vase of Flowers Coral and White
plant: Herbalys, Herba Vibrissae
fireplace: The Sea Hole, Relaxing Fireplace
rug: KOSH, Vintage Flutter Rug

No comments: