Tuesday, October 19, 2010

franken baby!

Frankenstein always frightened me growing up. I remember seeing the movie many times before the age of ten (the old black and white version). Something about this mumbling human monster with bolts sticking out of his neck, well, scared the crap out of me.

The scene with the monster and the child always disturbed me but I never understood why-one minute the little girl was there and the next minute she was gone. Also, when the villagers are running through town with their torches, I was afraid for the monster.

I saw the movie recently (well, in the last 10 years maybe) and I found it very sad. The monster was a very lonely and tortured soul. And what does this have to do with anything? I got a notecard last night that Flippery, Skinthesis, Evie's Closet, Angelwing Designs and No Strings Attached have collaborated to create an awesome and amazing FrankenFae (part monster, part fairy)!!

I'm wearing the frankenfae skin in green and the dress by Angelwings. Each store has a board with everything you need (skin, hair, dress, and accessories) but I've included an LM for all the stores.



skin and hair: Skinthesis
bolts: Frippery
ethereal dress (not shown): Evie's Closet
mini-dess (shown): **Angelwing**
poses: No Strings Attached

No comments: